Hello friends of CannaVigilance,
Welcome to ‘A Glimpse Into the Future’! Immerse yourself in exclusive insights and breaking news from the dynamic world of cannabis. Anticipate the highly awaited Marketing Redesign by Cannavigia Web, explore MCPIR’s updates marking milestones in medicinal cannabis cultivation, and stay tuned for progressive global insights.
A Glimpse Into the Future: Cannavigia Web’s Redesign Launch
Experience a transformation with Cannavigia Web’s Marketing Redesign, launching next week! Explore the sleek interface, upgraded navigation, and new feature from QR code scan to a reinvented landing page. Some highlights include a reorganised data page for quick insights and elevated company profiles with customisable ‘About Us’ pages, including prominent certification displays. Curious for a sneak peek into our latest update? Tune in to our Feature Highlight every Friday on Instagram and LinkedIn for exclusive feature previews.
Want to see the marketing module in action? Book a demo now and discover the future of intuitive and streamlined platforms. What feature are you most excited to explore?
Breaking News: MCPIR Secures License for Medicinal Cannabis Research
As of December 15, 2023, MCPIR is ushering in a new era for medicinal cannabis cultivation, securing a long-term research license. Positioned to pioneer the professionalisation of this industry, MCPIR operates a state-of-the-art research facility. In collaboration with esteemed partners, including Philips Horticulture LED Solutions by Signify, Koppert B.V., Paradise Seeds, Priva, Mills Nutrients & Substrates, and Delphy B.V., MCPIR is dedicated to finding optimal cultivation practices. Their collective mission aims to identify crucial factors such as resistance, chemical profile, and yield, all geared towards the optimisation of medicinal cannabis cultivation under various conditions.
Explore the full press release for details.
A vigilant eye on cannabis news
- Alberta is set to permit licensed cannabis retailers to sell cannabis at adult-only trade shows and festivals starting January 31, a move welcomed by the industry as a means to enhance brand growth, customer satisfaction, and diminish the market share of unlicensed dispensaries.
- Europe celebrates the opening of its first legal cannabis specialty store, “Grashaus Projects,” in Allschwil, Switzerland, marking a historic milestone after receiving approval from the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health; the store, part of a cannabis pilot program, offers a range of THC-containing products and plans to host workshops and educational sessions on cannabis.
- Parliament in Ghana approves the Narcotics Control Commission Regulations 2023, legalising cannabis cultivation with 0.3 THC content, assigns the Ministry of Interior for licensing, overcoming a constitutional hurdle after the Supreme Court intervention on Section 43, paving the way for the legislation’s passage.
- SOMAÍ Pharmaceuticals and Canify AG are partnering for three years to launch a distinctive cannabinoid product line in Germany, marking SOMAÍ’s entry into the German market, projected to generate an estimated revenue of five million euros over its initial duration.
- Celadon Pharmaceuticals PLC has commenced cannabis supply to two UK companies, following successful harvests from its UK facility, with contracts totalling GBP3 million and GBP1.2 million for three years each, highlighting the advantages of UK production over imports.