Hello friends of CannaVigilance,
Here at Cannavigia it was a big week for us. As the track and trace software supplier to the Swiss recreational pilot trials, we popped the champagne corks when the first legal sales were made on Monday, 30 January. This was a goal we have been working towards for the past months and years. So, mission accomplished and on to many more.
A historic milestone
The first Swiss pilot project kicked off this week and Cannavigia was part of this historic occasion. Find out how our software helps to keep everything running at a high quality and compliant level.
Deepen your GMP knowledge!
Following GMP is important for consistency, safety and professionalism. We want to make the regulations accessible and understandable. Read about why GMP is important and what advantages it offers!
How to get full control over your cultivation
Are you curious what benefits the Cannavigia software has for others? Our customer Speropharm got full control over its cultivation with the help of the software – CEO Thomas Stalder told us the details in our latest case study.
A vigilant eye on cannabis news
- Studies on the influence of cannabis on opioids and the demand for codeine have recently been published – find out more about the results.
- In Portugal Tilray is downsizing and firing 49 of their 200 workers. Read why.
- In Hong Kong CBD is being made a Class A drug. Read what this means for its inhabitants.
- Rastafarians in Barbados are complaining that they are being sidelined when it comes to growing legal cannabis. Find out why.
- In Zimbabwe the government has been encouraged to look at out-grower schemes. Read what this means for the small cultivators.
- Greece has officially opened its first medicinal cannabis plant. What does this mean for the country?
- Argentina launched the first working group to regularise and promote the country’s cannabis industry. Find out what the goal is.
- The cannabis industry in South Africa is struggling to convince the government to move ahead on new legislation. Find out why.