Hello friends of CannaVigilance,
Here we are. Halfway through the first month of the year again and only 341 days to Christmas. Hopefully it will be the year that keeps on giving. Judging by the progress made in the industry last year, this year should be a real thumper. There was a lot of news from the industry this week, so let’s kick off right away.
It all comes down to one thing
No matter if you cultivate indoor or outdoor, you should always observe your plants and the parameters around them. Learn which data points are most important!
Differences in cultivation for medicinal or recreational purposes
There are some nuances when it comes to those two purposes in cultivation. Find out what they are!
A vigilant eye on cannabis news
- Rolling Stone has published a piece on the importance of GMP. Read here how it can earn extra money for farmers.
- Argentina will invest $106 million in research and development for hemp and cannabis projects. Find out more here.
- From 1 January 2023 medical insurance providers in Colombia have to cover cannabis prescriptions. This is what the law is about.
- From mid-January a fresh wave of prosecutions of hemp and CBD businesses and consumers started in Ireland. Find out why!
- Psychology Today looks at how the small farmer is getting pushed out because of legalisation. Read more here.
- One of the members of Germany’s ruling coalition, the FDP has urged the legalisation process to move ahead faster. Find out who they joined with this request and who opposes the legalisation.