Hello friends of CannaVigilance,
Valentine’s Day may not be as important on the cannabis diary as say 420, but forgetting it is still the kind of thing that may influence your relationship. So, here’s hoping that you remembered (or were remembered). In case you wonder, it was yesterday. On that bright and cheery note, let’s look at what new things in the cannabis industry we can learn this week.
Learn about the power of SOPs
Drawing up a comprehensive and effective SOP is your first step towards streamlining your operations – learn how to do it. Learn how to write a SOP for your cannabis cultivation.
Start mastering GACP
There are a few misconceptions around adhering to GACP. We will help you to master the way through!
Meet us in Cape Town or Barcelona!
We’ll attend our first trade exhibitions of the year in March. Make a note on your calendar for March 24–26 to come see us at the Cape Town Cannabis Expo and find us in Barcelona at the ICBC and Spannabis from March 9-12. We’ll have more details soon. Have you already booked your tickets? Contact us to meet us in sunny Barcelona or Cape Town!
A vigilant eye on cannabis news
- Malta has published the rules for their cannabis clubs. Find out more about them.
- The (non-existent) legal framework for South African legalisation was brought up by President Cyril Ramaphosa during his State of the Nation address again. Read here what the speech focused on and what University of Johannesburg professor, Thembisa Waetjen, has to say about it.
- Japan, long a fierce prohibitionist, is moving forward on legalising medicinal cannabis and at the same time there is huge growth in the CBD market. Learn more about the reasons behind.
- Norway, one of the most cautious states in Europe when it comes to cannabis liberalisation, recently held a public meeting to discuss access to medicinal cannabis. Read what the meeting was about.
- While the focus is on Germany to be the next country in Europe to legalise, over in Czechia things may be moving faster than the plodding German machine. Find out more!