Hello friends of CannaVigilance,
Here we are. It’s January again. Working off the extra pounds gained over Christmas, trying to stay true to our New Year’s resolutions (did anybody mention a dry January?) and getting ready to tackle the year head-on.
It’s also time to get serious about business again, so we’ll kick right off!
Don’t make these mistakes when planning a greenhouse
Find out what mistakes there can occur and more importantly, learn how to prevent them.
We want your opinion!
Which countries’ cannabis markets would you like to know more about? See what country reports we have already published and vote for your favourite for this year:
Follow us on Twitter
Last year we launched our Twitter account – follow us there to stay up to date!
A vigilant eye on cannabis news
- Brazil has given the okay for research around the medical properties of cannabis. Find out more here.
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem announced the launch of a 13-session medical cannabis course. See the details here.
- France’s Council of State, the body that advises the government on legislation, has lifted the ban on the sale of CBD. Find the French logic here.
- Twitter has ended the suggestion that you get advice for rehab when using, amongst others, the term marijuana. Read about it here.
- Rapper Afroman, he of the one-hit wonder “Because I Got High”, has announced his candidacy for the 2024 US presidential elections. Full details of all his campaign promises here.